As the debate surrounding COVID-19 vaccinations for children continues, it’s crucial to consider the facts before making a decision. Here are 13 key points to ponder:
1. High Adverse Reaction Rate: Clinical trials of the Pfizer vaccine showed that 86% of children aged 12-15 experienced adverse reactions after the first dose, and 78.9% after the second dose. (Source: US FDA)
2. Severe Adverse Reactions: 1 in 9 children in this age group suffered severe adverse reactions, preventing them from performing daily activities. This information is all freely available to see in official Food and Drug Administration (FDA) documents and official Centre for Disease Control (CDC) documents.
3. Low COVID-19 Mortality in Children: Official NHS data revealed only 9 COVID-19 deaths in children under 19 without pre-existing conditions since March 2020. (Source: NHS England)
4. Low Risk of Serious Illness: A UCL-led study found only 1.3% of secondary care admissions among children were due to COVID-19. (Source: UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health)
5. Experimental Status of the Vaccine: The Pfizer mRNA COVID-19 vaccine is under temporary authorization for emergency use, with clinical trials set to conclude in May 2023. This makes it an experimental treatment. (Source: MHRA)
6. Effectiveness of Vaccines: Recent studies suggest that the Delta variant produces high viral loads in both vaccinated and unvaccinated populations, indicating the vaccines may not significantly slow its spread. (Source: CDC, Oxford University)
7. Breakdown of COVID-19 Deaths by Vaccination Status: Public Health England data indicates that a significant proportion of COVID-19 deaths occurred among the fully vaccinated, raising concerns about the vaccines’ efficacy. (Source: Public Health England)
8. Adverse Reactions Reported: Over 1.18 million adverse reactions to COVID-19 vaccines have been reported in the UK alone, though this figure is likely higher due to underreporting. (Source: MHRA Yellow Card Scheme)
9. Comparing Vaccine-Related Deaths: In just eight months, there have been four times more deaths reported due to COVID-19 vaccines than all other vaccines combined in the past 20 years. (Source: UK Medicine Regulator)
10. Myocarditis Risk: Myocarditis, a rare heart condition, has been linked to the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, particularly in young males. (Source: MHRA)
11. Deaths Among Children: Reports from the US Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) highlight instances of cardiac arrest and death in children following COVID-19 vaccinations. (Source: VAERS)
12. Financial Incentives for Vaccination: General practitioners are offered financial incentives for administering COVID-19 vaccines to children, raising questions about potential conflicts of interest. (Source: NHS)
13. JCVI’s Refusal to Recommend for Children: The UK’s Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) has chosen not to universally recommend the Pfizer vaccine for children aged 12-15, citing marginal benefits versus potential harms. (Source: JCVI)
We have just presented 13 factual reasons why you should not allow your child to get the Covid-19 vaccine, and each and every one is based on the science.
Now the choice is yours, or perhaps that of your child, we hope you make the correct one.