In recent times, there have been notable health incidents involving U.S. Congress members and politicians, and in some cases, their families. Many of these events display atypical characteristics often associated with COVID-19 vaccine injuries, however, not all have been conclusively linked to vaccination.
Here’s an overview:
1. Jon Fetterman, a Pennsylvania Democratic Senator, suffered a stroke in May 2022, shortly after endorsing the vaccine. Despite cognitive challenges post-stroke, Fetterman won both the primary and general elections.
2. Ben Ray Luján, a New Mexico Democratic Senator, was hospitalized in January 2022 after experiencing fatigue and dizziness. He had a stroke affecting his cerebellum, but is on the path to recovery.
3. Dianne Feinstein’s hospitalization for shingles in late February raised questions due to the severity of her condition. It was speculated that vaccine-induced immune suppression may have played a role.
4. Democratic Senator Chris Van Hollen experienced an unusual brain bleed during a Senate speech in May 2022, potentially linked to COVID-19 vaccination.
5. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell faced health concerns, including moments of speech difficulty, prompting attention to his well-being.
6. Nancy Mace, a Republican from South Carolina, disclosed her own health challenges, including asthma, tremors, and heart pain, which she attributes to long-term effects of COVID-19 and the vaccine.
7. Rhode Island State Senator Jeanine Calken suffered a severe infection complicated by blood clots in April 2021, with a debate about its relation to the COVID-19 vaccine.
8. House Majority Leader Rep. Steve Scalise was recently diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma, a treatable blood cancer. While a direct link to vaccination remains speculative, the increase in cancer rates post-vaccination rollout raises questions.
9. California Governor Gavin Newsom experienced what appeared to be either Bells’ Palsy or Guillain-Barre Syndrome post-vaccination, sparking speculation and subsequent attempts to conceal the incident.
10. Tragically, Illinois Representative Sean Casten’s vaccinated daughter passed away suddenly in June 2022. Investigations suggest a possible connection to the vaccine, but Casten’s response emphasized cherishing moments with loved ones.
11. U.S. Congresswoman Robin Kelly’s husband, Dr. Nathaniel Horn, passed away suddenly in August 2023, with the cause of death yet to be disclosed.
The unusual nature of some of these health incidents warrants ongoing investigation and transparency.