Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., filed a criminal referral with the Department of Justice against Anthony Fauci for allegedly lying to Congress about the National Institutes of Health’s gain-of-function research.
- Sen. Rand Paul files criminal referral against Anthony Fauci for alleged lies about NIH’s gain-of-function research.
- Despite aiding Covid vaccine development, NIH’s pandemic response receives poor grades.
- New NIH leadership appointments prompt calls for comprehensive structural reforms.
- Conflicts of interest within NIH leadership, exemplified by Fauci and Collins, hinder effective decision-making.
- Lockdown-focused strategies favored by NIH leaders fail to protect from virus and cause collateral health damage.
- Suppression of alternate scientific views occurs through abuse of power and intimidation.
- Cover-ups orchestrated by NIH officials undermine open discussions about pandemic origins.
- NIH researchers’ reliance on patent royalties and grant funding compromises unbiased scientific evaluation.
- Urgent need for NIH reforms: end patent royalties, prevent NIH leaders from dictating public health policy, and encourage unbiased research coordination.
- Advocates of reform, including authors Jay Bhattacharya and Martin Kulldorff, stress term limits for NIH leaders and stronger conflict-of-interest rules.
See also Meteoric Rise in Hospitalized Patients Shortly After Roll-Out of COVID Jabs - Nurse Gail McCrae (VIDEO)